Request for ALPHA-USDC , ALPHA-MATIC Vault for PolyAlpha Finance at Polygon

I would like to request a new Vault

Staked Token:

1. ALPHA-MATIC (QuickSwap), Current APR: 3515.05% (9/12/2021)
  2. ALPHA-USDC (JetSwap), Current APR: 3471.60% (9/12/2021)

Current TVL: $8.8M
Current farm APR: up to 3,657.05%
Link to platform: https://polyalpha.finance/

Reason why it would benefit Beefy and its users:
PolyAlpha is the second layer to PolygonFarm, home of the native token SPADE. We believe the success of our L1 partnership brought great mutual benefits in terms of both, exposure and investments to both of our platforms. Also, it seems like the Beefy faithful loved our Beefy Boost, which we will of course contribute towards again!

Furthermore, at PolyAlpha we are community-led and highly prioritize the security of our investors’ funds. Thus, we have thoroughly vetted our contracts with full security audits by the two most prestigious blockchain security experts, Paladin and CertiK. In addition, we were awarded a low-risk rating and approved for the RugDoc’s KYC process. All necessary identifying information has been submitted and is in the possession of the RugDoc’s team.

Lastly, for our highs we have reached into $400K in liquidity and over $2M in 24-hour trading volume in just less than a week. We intend to maintain this level of performance which will substantially contribute toward the earnings of LP vaults.

We believe another partnership with Beefy has excellent potential to provide another round of mutual benefits to both our ecosystems.
Thank you!

57 Likes

Alpha is very solid and great, beefy needs to add these pools ASAP

8 Likes

The PolyAlpha Community loves BEEFI and would love to have these Alpha vaults added. Please add the Alpha vaults :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yes, Beefy Vaults/LPs for ALPHA would be excellent. Devs have an ongoing layer 1 to support it and I farmed the shit out of it as well as using Beefy LPs to continually compound to be up around 300%. So if we could do that for ALPHA with some Beefy goodness, we’re all gonna benefit.

8 Likes

Polyalpha is a good project i ever seen. Pls add it in.

7 Likes

Dedicated team whose first layer farm has proven to be able generate sustainable return for its holders. Please add their vaults!

7 Likes

Great project and community. It’s good to see so many new people coming into the project after they did their research. The dedication the team and the community have will only build more success. Please add to the vault

7 Likes

PolyAlpha has massive potential and i believe is one to moon rocket, beefy would be a great platform to share their success with!

8 Likes

Can we please have Alpha on beefy too? Spade was featured here and this is the same dedicated community requesting it again :grinning:

7 Likes

Definitely a project that deserves to join the beefy ranks. Over 9M TVL, stable prices for a while now, high trade volumes!

7 Likes

Agreed. Please add these pairs

7 Likes

Awesome project and a great community

7 Likes

Having a PolyAlpha Vaults in Beefy would be awesome!

7 Likes

Would absolute love it if PolyAlpha could be onboarded onto Beefy!

6 Likes

@beefy finannce, pls add ALPHA-USDC & ALPHA-MATIC vaults with Hi APR

7 Likes

We need strong alpha pairs in beefy !!!
This farm is low risk and has a very very successful layer1
also alpha is doing exceptionally well.
we need your partnership beefy!!!

8 Likes

Great farm, been with Alpha since launch. It would be an excellent addition for Beefy. Lets go!

7 Likes

Polyalpha is great! Hope to see added to Beefy.

7 Likes

Match made in heaven, Alpha and Beefy!!

7 Likes

Can’t wait to add Alpha to my vault collection on Beefy!

7 Likes