Request for BETA-USDC , BETA-MATIC Vault for PolyBeta Finance at Polygon

I would like to request a new Vault

Staked Token:

1. BETA-MATIC (QuickSwap), Current APR: 31,687.62% (10/3/2021)
  2. BETA-USDC (QuickSwap), Current APR: 32,864.86% (10/3/2021)
    Current TVL: $9,979,060
    Current farm APR: 32,864.86%
    Link to platform: https://polybeta.finance/

Reason why it would benefit Beefy and its users:

PolyBeta is the second layer to PolyAlpha Finance, home of the native token ALPHA. We believe the success of our L2 partnership brought great mutual benefits in terms of both, exposure and investments to both of our platforms. Also, it seems like the Beefy faithful loved our Beefy Boost, which we will of course contribute towards again!

Furthermore, at PolyBeta we are community-led and highly prioritize the security of our investors’ funds. Thus, we have thoroughly vetted our contracts with full security audits by the most prestigious blockchain security experts, Paladin. In addition, we were awarded a low-risk rating and approved for the RugDoc’s KYC process. All necessary identifying information has been submitted and is in the possession of the RugDoc’s team.

Lastly, for our highs we have reached into $660K in liquidity and over $1,928,645 in 24-hour trading volume within 24 hours of launch. We intend to maintain this level of performance which will substantially contribute toward the earnings of LP vaults.

We believe another partnership with Beefy has excellent potential to provide another round of mutual benefits to both our ecosystems.
Thank you!

19 Likes

Please Add polybeta.

7 Likes

Would be nice to have a beefy vault for the fastest growing farm in polygon. I feel like this partnership vault would benefit both beefy and PolyBeta.

5 Likes

Polybeta and beefy will be a nice combination so please add polybeta

5 Likes

Yep, as with layer 2, some of that Beefy goodness for LPs is definitely what’s needed and will become the benefit of all investors

4 Likes

ADd Beta/USDC and Beta/Matic Vaults ASAP!!!

4 Likes

Beta on Beefy would be a win win scenario

4 Likes

Polybeta is good project. Please add polybeta.

3 Likes

Beef up the Beta! Great project.

4 Likes

Please can we get Beta on Beefy? Sounds like a match made in heaven!

3 Likes

Great project, I agree it would be an awesome addition for beefy Finance!

4 Likes

Yes! Great addition to Beefy!

4 Likes

Yes add beta pools to beefy. Worked wonders with Alpha

4 Likes

It was great using beefy for the alpha LPs! It would be AWESOME to have it again for beta!

4 Likes

Will be so dope if I can farm Beta on Beefy, the Alpha of yield optimisers platforms!

4 Likes

Polybeta and beefy will be a nice combination so please add polybeta!!

4 Likes

Please add Beta - USDC/Matic LP to Beefy, PolyFarms are very good to community

3 Likes

Can’t agree more! Long term view of the team goes well with Auto compounding vault…

3 Likes

PLEASE ADD POLYBETA, this pool has high APR and is a new farm it wilk bring a lot of rewards

3 Likes

Just got added on Tin Network aswell… Dividend pool stable coin also just released!

2 Likes