Request for SPADE-USDC and WMATIC-SPADE vault from SushiSwap at Polygon

I would like to request a new Vault

Staked Token: SPADE-USDC and WMATIC-SPADE
Current TVL: $3,312,420
Current farm APR: 5,956 %
Link to platform: https://polygonfarm.finance/

Reason why it would benefit Beefy and its users:

PolygonFarm Finance Launched recently & Admin Completed KYC with RugDoc.

Currently SPADE token has a very good trading volume & generating fee of $2,826 on SPADE- USDC pair & $2,474 SPADE-WMATIC pair. Auto compounding of this fee will generate a very high APR.

Here you can find SushiSwap analytics data: SUSHI

SPADE Token Contract: 0xf5EA626334037a2cf0155D49eA6462fDdC6Eff19

Also, this project has very good potential, so add this vault.
Thanks

200 Likes

Great project, I agree it would be a great adition for beefy

25 Likes

I agree, it would be a great addition

21 Likes

Can we have the SPADE/WMATIC pool, it’s an absolutely brilliant project…

21 Likes

yes, please! This would be a great collaboration.

18 Likes

I support this, this project looks like a very great project and has alot of potential!

18 Likes

Yes yes yes!!! I have been in love with this project since the very start. This would be a HUGE collaboration. Lets run the farm world.

12 Likes

This farm has shown it has the potential to recover from any price movements again and again while maintaining favorable APRs. The community is loyal to the project as well, with plenty of holders enjoying the stability Polygonfarm provides. Not to mention how the team behind Polygonfarm was quick to act on the safety of its investors by expediting a Paladin report, after a recent exploit on another project, to ease the panic amongst investors. This project would be a great addition to Beefy.

14 Likes

Totally agree, it would be fantastic to have those pairs on Beefy !

13 Likes

I didn’t know about this project seriousness. I was totally amazed how near they are to their community but most important is that they are delivering objectives so fast. I’m sure it will lead the path to next DEFI farms generation.

11 Likes

I agree, want this to be on beefy.

12 Likes

This farm has not only turned around harder than I have ever seen; they did so in a way that maintained poise and class. They didn’t freak out on all the panic sellers they let them leave. And now they’re proving themselves with their willingness to amend the paladin audit and release new features through out the entirety of the farm. This would be a no brainer as a partnership.

11 Likes

one of the best apr farm and best team, adding thid farm will benefit a lot of people

11 Likes

PolygonFarm is one of the best polygob projects out there.

12 Likes

The team at PolygonFarm genuinely puts their community first and has gone above and beyond to prioritize the security of the community’s funds. It will be great to expose the rest of our community to Beefy and likewise, have some of the Beefy faithful give us a visit!

12 Likes

It would be great to see spade vault started in beefy,
It’s a win win situation for both polygon and beefy

12 Likes

Great future project always welcoming the new ideas.

12 Likes

This project has big potential for growth. Good community and great devs.

12 Likes

I would definitely like to see our farm on beefy
I know people would gain more from the compounding on Beefy

10 Likes

Great project - potential to grow beefy even more. Beefy (L) Spade

10 Likes